Child Care Specialist (Bono East Region)
Your role in one sentence
Ensure the safety and well-being of all children on the farm.
- Preparation of materials and equipment for children's education and recreational activities
- Keeping records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
- Planning and organizing individual and group activities designed to facilitate the development of children social skills, confidence and understanding.
- Promoting language development through storytelling, role play, songs, rhymes and informal conversations and discussions
- Leading children in activities that provide opportunities for creative expression through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical fitness.
- Observing children in order to evaluate progress and to detect signs of developmental, emotional or health-related problems.
- Supervising children's activities to ensure safety and resolve conflicts.
- Guiding and assisting children in the development of proper eating, dressing and personal hygiene
- Discussing progress or problems of children with parents and other staff members and identifying appropriate actions and referrals to other services
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with other service providers working with young children.
- Perform other duties appropriate to this role, as may be required by the Company from time to time.
- 100% safety of children on the farm
- Children stay off cropping areas of the farm
In the first month you will:
- Learn from other industry players
- Familiarize yourself with kids and parents
- Recommend appropriate improvements
In the first 3 months you will:
- Equip child care facilities with appropriate equipment
In the first 12 months you will:
- Smooth running of the child care programme
- Must possess a certificate in early childhood or nursing
- Proven experience in child handling
- Must be a female
- Fluent in one or more of the following languages (Twi, Moo, Dagaare or Sisaale)
- Willingness to relocate to New Longoro
- Willingness to work overtime
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Benefits & Perks
- Paid annual leave
- Health Insurance
- Company phone
- Professional development opportunity
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org